Monday, November 17, 2008

More deep thoughts



... of a non political nature.

So I'm rewatching the Resident Evil trilogy for the umpteenth time with my roomate who's watching it for the first time and we get to one of those expositionary bits where they explain what zombies are and the expositioner is going, like, "The T-Virus reanimates the dead bodies, but with only the most basic of needs." [dramatic pause] "The NEED TO FEED!" DUN, DUN, DUN , DUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!

...

Am I the only person who goes "WTF! Why does the need to feed automatically mean 'feed of living human flesh'?" Srsly! When I've alive and feel the need to feed I don't automatically feel the urge to chomp on the nearest homo sapiens. Why would I suddenly want to do so when I'm dead? If I ever became a zombie and was left with only the most basic of needs, to feed, I'd be going:

"Uhhhnnnnn! NAAA-choooooozzzzz!" And you probably would too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home